Emotions

Lately I've been riled up with a lot of emotions. Being in a relationship is definitely bringing out some qualities that I never really liked about myself, or thought I'd have to face so often. I love being in one, I really do, but sometimes I can't help but wonder if I'm supposed to be in one at all. I have set unfathomable expectations that would leave a telepath with a befuddled look upon their face. I'm not as good at talking about my emotions as I thought I was. Giving form to my frustrations is, well frustrating. Let me at least try to do that here:

I hate being the butt of your vengence (literally)
I feel that there is a double standard when it comes to my time- I'll wait on you, I'll assist you, but when it comes to me there is always a "15 mins" only- or a rushing because you need to get somewhere or accomplish something.

you set your rules for me in the car, in your room, and in your bathroom and I can't help but feel scolded for not being able to follow them while even though I don't have rules for my room- there are things you do that shouldn't need a rule.
Please pick up your things.

Your rules overwhelm me, making me feel like I'm going to constantly make a mistake or if im not thinking about making the mistake, they make me feel bad that I made it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why today was great

I forgot about the weekend!

Caring about what other people think.